We are happy to announce the 10.2.0-RC1 release of Akka HTTP. This release is the first release candidate leading up to version 10.2.0 of Akka HTTP.
Among other things, 10.2.0-RC1 contains:
- APIs and documentation now provide a seamless experience with Akka 2.6 and the new Actor APIs. Akka HTTP 10.2.x will still be supporting Akka 2.5 to ease incremental updating.
- Some new features, including the ability to attach attributes to requests and responses.
- Allow client setting overrides for target hosts via configuration #2574
- Support for Akka Coordinated Shutdown #3142
- Improved default configuration, such as disabling transparent HEAD support by default.
- Various bug fixes, such as around percent-encoding URI queries and parsing headers with unicode characters.
- Various improvements to HTTP/2 support, driven by Akka gRPC.
- Remove legacy host connection pool including settings and tests #3188
See the Akka HTTP documentation for the migration guide and more detailed change log.
For this release we had the help of 7 contributors – thank you all very much!
commits added removed 65 2478 2688 Johannes Rudolph 33 2091 1156 Arnout Engelen 20 1572 910 Enno 2 273 21 pfcoperez 1 44 27 Brice Jaglin 1 46 9 Collin Burger 1 3 3 Robert Stoll
The Akka core team is employed by Lightbend. If you’re looking to take your Akka systems to the next level, let’s set up a time to discuss our enterprise-grade expert support, self-paced education courses, and technology enhancements that help you manage, monitor and secure your Akka system from development to production.
– The Akka Team