We are happy to announce the 10.2.9 release of Akka HTTP. This release is a bugfix release fixing a few regressions introduced with 10.2.8:
- Avoid memory leak when HTTP/2 is enabled (#4047)
- Revert the default behavior for ServerSentEvent parsing back to the 10.2.7 default. Empty events are now silently skipped
again to keep compatibility with existing (akka-http) servers. If you want to interpret empty events, you can now turn
- Restore compatibility with existing Lightbend Telemetry versions #4055
Changes since 10.2.8
- Hide empty SSE events behind flag #4043
- Unregister connection from MasterTermination when done #4047
- Revert part of “core: cleanup some unused vals (#4033)” #4055
- Silence noisy error when HTTP/2 connection is closed with idle-timeout #4044
The complete list of closed issues can be found on the 10.2.9 milestone on GitHub.
Akka by Lightbend
The Akka core team is employed by Lightbend. If you’re looking to take your Akka systems to the next level, let’s set up a time to discuss our enterprise-grade expert support, self-paced education courses, and technology enhancements that help you manage, monitor and secure your Akka systems - from development to production.
– The Akka Team