We’re happy to announce the release of Akka Projections 1.2.0.
Changes since 1.1.0
- New functionality to pause and resume projections, see documentation, #25
- Fix case of table names problem with
OracleDialectand default settings, #543 by @ihostage
- Akka 2.6.14 and Jackson 2.11.4, #541
- Configurable path of dispatcher for JDBC projections #542 by @ihostage
- Retry management operations if timeout, #531
This version requires creating the new
projection_management table, which is used for storing the pause/resume state of the projections. This table is required even if the new pause/resume functionality isn’t used. For rolling update you can create the table while the 1.1.0 version is still running. No other database maintenance is required since all existing database elements are compatible.
See schema definitions:
- JDBC: https://doc.akka.io/docs/akka-projection/current/jdbc.html#schema
- Slick: https://doc.akka.io/docs/akka-projection/current/slick.html#schema
- Cassandra: https://doc.akka.io/docs/akka-projection/current/cassandra.html#schema
For this release we had the help of 4 committers – thank you all very much!
commits added removed 5 486 140 Renato Cavalcanti 4 3207 137 Patrik Nordwall 2 39 19 Sergey Morgunov 1 1 1 Sean Glover
The Akka core team is employed by Lightbend. If you’re looking to take your Akka systems to the next level, let’s set up a time to discuss our enterprise-grade expert support, self-paced education courses, and technology enhancements that help you manage, monitor and secure your Akka systems - from development to production.
– The Akka Team