After more than two months since Alpakka 1.0-M1, we are delighted to announce the second milestone release of Alpakka 1.0.
Highlights of the new release are:
- new Akka Stream native MQTT Streaming Connector thanks to @huntc, the existing Eclipse Paho-based connector will stay around for a while but might be discontinued in the future
- new Couchbase Connector which even is the base for the new Akka Persistence Couchbase, thanks to @dannylesnik
- refactoring of the S3 Connector
- refactoring of the JMS Connector. Also support for retries and connection status thanks to @andreas-schroeder
- refactoring of the Google Cloud Pub/Sub Connector thanks to @tg44
For detailed changes and credits take a look at the release notes in the Alpakka documentation.
Even modules that have been changed to meet Alpakka 1.0 standards might get more API-breaking changes before Alpakka reaches 1.0. If you prefer adapting to these changes in one bigger step, keep the version you are using until Alpakka 1.0 is final.
– The Alpakka Team