We are pleased to announce Akka 2.4.19, which is another maintenance release of Akka 2.4.
Some notable improvements and bug fixes are:
- Fix Akka Remoting issue (ResendUnfulfillableException) after transport failure detection, #23010
- Report cause for Akka IO TCP CommandFailed events, #13861
- Always try to log fatal errors to stderr, #23107
- Don’t ignore error cause when logging with “marker” (e.g. security markers) , #22324
- Correction of initial contact points when subscribing to cluster client events, #22991
A total of 7 issues were closed since 2.4.18.
The complete list of closed issues can be found on the 2.4.19 milestone on github.
For this release we had the help of 5 committers – thank you all very much!
commits added removed 5 318 142 Patrik Nordwall 2 575 478 Johannes Rudolph 1 56 17 Arnout Engelen 1 34 2 Christopher Hunt 1 1 1 Steven Lowenthal
– The Akka Team