we—the Akka committers—are happy to announce the fourth maintenance release of Akka Streams & HTTP 2.0. This update addresses stability issues for those who can not upgrade to Akka 2.4.x.
Fixes in this release include:
- SubSource double push (#20157)
- UnzipWith double push (#20167)
- FileIO publisher double onComplete (#20168)
- Buffer overflow in Merge (#20170)
- Sink.queue and Sink.actorRefWithAck mishandle of buffer of size one (#20171)
- Sink.actorRefWithAck gets stuck when buffer runs full (#20156)
- Race condition in FileSubscriber (#20159)
- Fix for GraphStageLogic.readN (#20172)
- Added autoflushing to OutputStream sink (#20164)
- Timeouts with StreamConvertes.asInputStream (#20165)
- Fix where InputBuffer attribute was not used (#20187)
- Fix for content negotiation for non 2xx and Accept responses (#20178)
The full list of changes since the last milestone is available under the stream-http-2.0.4 milestone on github for your reference.
The reference documentation for the 2.0.4 release can be found here for Java and Scala.
commits added removed 7 316 157 Roland Kuhn 7 345 78 Johan Andrén 5 62 16 Endre Sándor Varga 3 142 22 Konrad Malawski 1 80 25 Viktor Klang 1 20 4 Alexander Golubev 1 3 3 Martynas Mickevičius
– The Akka Team